|Vineyards & Orchards
Business & Marketing
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility - We start with touring your property, using soil, nutrition and water information.
- Variety, Clone, and Rootstock Selection - Based on the above information and current market trends we
will help you decide the best varietal for your ranch.
- Design, Layout and Installation - We partner with industry leaders to get your vineyard started right. Beginning with the spacing and irrigation for your vines.
- Pre plant Engineering and Soil Preparation
- Management Planning and Budgeting - With our management team we are able to assist you with a realistic budget to fit the needs of your specific vineyard.
- Sustainable and Organic Certification - We are an industry leader in sustainability, we can help you decide between sustainable and organic.
- Soil Management, Including Irrigation Scheduling, Fertility Management, and Erosion Control
- Crop and Canopy Management
- Pest and Disease Management
- PCO Licensed
- Timely Reports of Vineyard Monitoring and Activities - For additional information visit: sureharvest.com
Farm Labor Contractor
- Payroll - For additional information visit: phytotrak.com
- Production Planning
- Work closely with small and large wineries
- Ongoing relationships with grape brokers
- Follow current grape trends
- Deal with winery issues, up to date with winery trends and issues that affect the industry
- Vineyard promotions and winery relations
- FLC licensed and insured
- Crew size specified to meet need
- Fully integrated equipment services
- Full safety program
- Herbicide spraying
- Pesticide & Fungicide Spraying
- Machine Harvest
- Hand Harvest